What is EPIC Incubation Program?
EPIC Incubation is a 15-week program during which idea-stage startups learn proven tools to validate startup ideas, discover customers (and competitors), test their ideas, get introduced to local and international markets, and enter the startup ecosystem. Since 2017, over 100 startups with more than 260 entrepreneurs have passed through the program.
The program has been designed specifically for those who have an innovative idea and intend to turn it into a business. The program is open for anyone who has a startup idea. We especially welcome startup teams that are not from AUA. EPIC looks for participants with a good idea, coachability, persistence, drive, and willingness to get out of their comfort zones.
EPIC provides startups with the following opportunities:
- live sessions and workshops three times per week;
- tailored mentorship for each team;
- access to 150+ business and tech advisors;
- meetings with successful entrepreneurs in various formats;
- access to modern facilities (open 24/7);
- access to Prototyping Laboratory located in the basement floor of AUA’s Main Building;
- legal consultancy/support from AUA Technology and Innovation Legal Clinic;
- introductions with investors, angels and VCs;
- cash prizes for the best startups.